Random 10


On May 16, 2018 I had major jaw surgery and have been recuperating ever since.  I am feeling better, although I still cannot chew food yet.  I am not quite back to speed yet concerning daily routines, but I wanted to touch bases with you all.  Listed below are ten facts about me.  I would love to hear information about what you all are interested in also.  Hope to hear from you!


1.      I became a believer when I was 7 that Jesus Christ is my Savior.  When I was 18, I rededicated my life to the Lord and was baptized.

































2.      I am majoring in Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting.

3.     I have a lovely doggy named Lulu.

      
 

4.      I have a weird obsession about unicorns.

5.      My favorite band currently is King and Country.  Check them out!

6.     My favorite color is green.

7.     I recently had major jaw surgery. (Let me know if you want to hear about this experience.)
 Feeling a lot better now! Some complications but thank the Lord it is almost done.

8.     I want to someday live in the woods.

 


9.     I tend to listen to instrumental music most of the time. Check out 2 Cellos!

10.  I love chocolate.

Comments

Popular Posts